Because some of you on here seem like you might need itdonettes -
93 OC asksnexus-deactivated-2020FebWed-200205020250-335 -
1. What is their gender?
2. What is their sexuality?
3. What is the meaning behind their name? Do they have any nicknames?
4. Do they have any siblings? How many? Are they older or younger? Which sibling are they the closest with?
5. What's their relationship with their parents like? What about other relatives?
6. What would they give their life for?
7. Are they in a romantic relationship? With who? How did they meet?
8. What do they believe will happen to them after they die? Does this belief scare them?
9. What is their favorite color? Favorite animal?
10. What are some of their talents/skills?
11. If they could make a mark on history, what would they like it to be?
12. How old are they? When is their birthday?
13. What do they do for fun?
14. What is their favorite food? How often do they get to eat it?
15. What was something their parents taught them?
16. Are they religious?
17. Where were they born?
18. What languages can they speak? Where did they learn these languages?
19. What is their occupation?
20. Do they have any titles? How did they earn them?
21. What is their favorite thing about their personality?
22. What is their least favorite thing about their personality?
23. Do they get lonely easily?
24. Do you know their MBTI type?
25. What is their biggest flaw?
26. Are they aware of their flaws?
27. What is their biggest strength?
28. Are they aware of their strengths?
29. How would they describe their own personality?
30. When frightened, will they resort to “fight” or “flight”?
31. Does this character ever put somebody else’s needs before their own? Who do they do this for? How often do they do this?
32. What is their self esteem like?
33. What is their biggest fear? How would they react to having to face it?
36. What is their sense of humor like? Give an example of a joke they would find humorous.
37. How easy is it for them to say “I love you”? Do they say it without meaning it?
38. What do others admire most about their personality?
39. What does their happily ever after look like?
40. Who do they trust most? Is that trust mutual?
41. What does their laugh sound like? Do they snort when they laugh? How often do they laugh?
42. What is their favorite thing about their physical appearance?
43. What is their least favorite thing about their physical appearance?
44. Do they have any scars? If so, what are the stories behind those scars?
45. How would they describe their own appearance?
46. How easily can they express emotions? How easily can they hide emotions?
47. What’s their pain tolerance like?
48. Do they have any tattoos? What are the stories behind those tattoos?
49. Do they have any piercings?
50. How would you describe their style of clothing? How would they describe their style of clothing?
51. What is their height? Weight?
52. What is their body type? Are they muscular, chubby, skinny, etc?
53. What is their hair color? Eye color? Skin tone?
54. What is their current hairstyle? What have been some of their past hairstyles? Which was their favorite hairstyle?
55. What is their alcohol tolerance like? What kind of drunk are they? How bad are their hangovers?
56. What do they smell like? Why do they smell like this? (Is it the things they’re around or a perfume they wear?)
57. How do they feel about sex? Are they a virgin?
58. What is their most noticeable physical attribute?
59. What does their resting face look like? Do they have RBF?
60. Describe the way they sleep.
61. Which season is their favorite season?
62. Have they ever been betrayed? How did it affect their ability to trust others?
63. What is always guaranteed to make them smile?
64. Do they get cold easily? Do they get overheated easily?
65. What’s their immune system like? Do they get sick often? How do they react to getting sick?
66. Where do they live? Do they like it there?
67. Is their bedroom messy? What about their bathroom? Kitchen? Living room?
68. How did their environment growing up affect their personality?
69. How did the people in their environment growing up affect their personality?
70. How do they feel about animals? Do they have any pets?
71. How are they with children? Do they have any? Do they want any?
72. Would they rather have stability or comfort?
73. Do they prefer the indoors or outdoors?
74. What weather is their favorite? Do they like storms?
75. If given a blank piece of paper, a pencil, and nothing to do, what would happen?
76. How organized are they?
77. What is their most prized possession?
78. Who do they consider to be their best friend?
79. What is their economic situation?
80. Are they a morning person or a night owl?
81. Are they bothered by the sight of blood?
82. What is their handwriting like?
83. Can they swim? How well? Do they like to swim?
84. Which deadly sin do they represent best?
85. Do they believe in ghosts?
86. How do they celebrate holidays? How do they celebrate birthdays?
87. What is something they regret?
88. Do they have an accent?
89. What is their D&D alignment?
90. Are they right or left handed?
91. If they were a tweet, what tweet would they be?
92. Describe them as a John Mulaney gif.
93. What’s the most iconic line of dialogue they’ve ever said?
Artist tool masterpost: drawingchanceydoesstuff -
Color Palette Generator Human pose reference Skeleton Pose generator Make a Pose Generator App UnderWater Digital art tutorial How to draw Hijab How to get over Art Block How to price your art How to draw hospital wheelchair Basics of Perspective (And a video on perspective because reading takes waaay too long) How to draw people in perspective (video) Foreshortening Emotions? What are those? How to make your drawing more dynamic more to come when I think of them
Painting Resources pt 1: Smudge Tool Presets (05/19)
I don't know if there's interest, but I thought I'd share here painting resources I've made occasionally? Starting with these!
What is this: It's a download for dirty cheating painters like me looking for dirty blending shortcuts! I love using smudge tool for blending: with the right type it quickly gives the piece some texture and adds a healthy little chaos element in general. I made a few recently using scanned watercolor brush strokes, as well as Alexa Sharpe's hatching brush, and adjusted them into useful Photoshop tool presets.
Programs: I've tested these a lot in CS6 (Guide to Using Photoshop Tool Presets) and Art Studio Pro on iPad. It's been years since I used any earlier versions of Photoshop, so I don't know how far backwards they're compatible? But idk man give it a try, I'd like to hear the results!
I tried to put decent example images above to show what sort of texture these little dudes do rather than actual paintings. Dudes do that.